January 19, 2018, 21:28:05
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: The Official PEG Forum closed on Monday 25th July 2005, indefinitely ... this independent and unofficial PEG Forum
began 11th August 2005 after an interim experiment!
Please register - it's FREE and, you'll SEE much more!
15th March 2008 - Commercial Sales category added -
Low cost :: No commission :: Links to your website

Patrick Eggle Guitars Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
For Sale/Swap (Privately) / SOLD ???
« Last post by MAX on Today at 13:00:56 »
It would be really handy if when a guitar is sold the seller could erase the FOR SALE sign and replace it with SOLD. It would save a lot of time wasting by prospective buyers. :twisted: Rant over. ::)
Eggles / Re: Vienna Pro, 1994
« Last post by waldflote8 on Today at 09:26:15 »
Doh.  :).

looks like it is safely out of temptations reach.
PEG-specific / Re: POLL: Power Amps propelling your Patrick Eggle
« Last post by waldflote8 on Today at 09:18:41 »
I haven't tried it but there is an interesting looking piece of software called 'bias which allows you to swap valves..circuit details..transformers and all sorts.. as well as cabs and microphones. Maybe a demo version available. Perhaps the easiest way to demo changes.
« Last post by RevMatt on Today at 09:10:52 »
Nice looking guitar.  Anyone spoken to the seller ? (Curious to know if the location..blackwood.. is the small town next to ours)  south Lanarkshire.

Easy way to check... search Eggle on eBay and put in a distance filter (say 25 miles from your location) and see if it pops up.
« Last post by waldflote8 on Today at 08:50:10 »
Nice looking guitar.  Anyone spoken to the seller ? (Curious to know if the location..blackwood.. is the small town next to ours)  south Lanarkshire.
Eggles / Re: LA Plus, 1992, serial no. LA 11-92 215
« Last post by RevMatt on Yesterday at 20:35:22 »
Attracted 9 bidders selling for 460
Eggles / Vienna Pro, 1994
« Last post by RevMatt on January 17, 2018, 21:43:55 »
Item no.  112760941194
Seller:pikey179
Listing ends: 16 Feb, 2018 19:26:42
BIN price: 1199 or best offer

Description:
Patrick Eggle Vienna Pro (1994) All original... inc original Hiscox Eggle case, original factory inspection date stamp/check and 2 x brochure showing various models inc this one. This is one of a few models I bought back in 92-94, was going to buy a PRS Custom 10 top, but tried this instead (every bit as good in quality/sound etc, 600 cheaper at time, and it was British) this has not been gigged, and only played in the Studio,  but not for at least 10 years, when it was put in storage, I have put a new set of strings on and this thing rocks, Similar to the Berlin pro but a fair bit rarer and with a slightly with a bigger body, you don't see many come up for grabs (especially in great condition. all original and working as it should.)
5 way position switch with dual Kent Armstrong Humbuckers that can be switched in and out of phase,,, Plays great with minimal fret wear. I would want pickup only on this, and bank transfer of a cheque if possible that would need to be cleared before pickup, you are also more than welcome to mail me for more info.. There are a few Plus/pro models on ebay at the moment ( albeit the Berlin type) Ranging from 1100-1500... with what looks like a fair few more dings and scrapes on them. So I will price mine accordingly, with what I think is a fair price... 100% poss feedback   Thanks for looking...

[ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Pro / Re: Berlin Pro #8156
« Last post by tallbeardy1 on January 16, 2018, 15:40:34 »
Sorry for the late response here  :-[ but no chip on the back og this one.

Wow, yes, let's call that a late response. What drove it: Good intentions 2018, is it?  8)

:lol:
Pro / Re: For sale on Guitar Guitar
« Last post by tallbeardy1 on January 16, 2018, 15:38:05 »
I think this guitar showed up in a thread a while back - http://patrickeggleguitars.org/smf/pro/berlin-pro-serial-no-bp-1-94-2280/msg28251/#msg28251

Hmmm.....

If they've been stuck with it for 6 months I wonder how low it will go??
Pro / Re: For sale on Guitar Guitar
« Last post by luffinjunior on January 15, 2018, 09:53:26 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Copyright 2005-2016. Patrick Eggle Guitars – The Legendary Years (90s). All Rights Reserved.
Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.3 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal
Page created in 0.123 seconds with 18 queries.